2021 TICKETING DISCLAIMER
NOTICE: Based on updated guidelines from the CDC and statement from Governor Beshear allowing 100% capacity in Kentucky beginning June 11, all seating in the amphitheater will be made available for purchase for all performances of The Stephen Foster Story and the Live at the Park Concerts.
If you have any questions regarding previously purchased tickets, please contact the box office Monday – Friday from 9am – 4pm at 502.348.5971.
2021 Ticket Prices
The Stephen Foster Story
July 3 – August 14, 2021
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings at 8pm
Standard Reserved Prices
$24.50 Adults ($21.50 Seniors/AAA/Military)
$15.50 Saturday Indoor “Songs of Stephen Foster”
$13.50 Children 6 – 12
$7.50 Children 2 -5 ( Please call box office to reserve tickets)
*A $2.50 processing & facility fee applies to each ticket purchased by phone or in-person
*A $4.50 processing & facility fee applies to each ticket purchased online
A seat is not required for children under two. You may hold the child in your lap. If you wish to purchase a seat for that child, select the $7.50 child ticket.
What to Know
When Seeing a Show
The amphitheater is accessible for patrons with accessible needs. If you are in need of theatre tickets that require accessible seating you can purchase through our website, but for personalized service please call 800.626.1563.
– All evening shows and concerts begin at 8pm. Seating opens 45 minutes prior to the event.
– “Songs of Stephen Foster” begins at 2 pm at Bardstown High School.
– We are in the Eastern Time Zone
– All seats are reserved
– Children 2 and under receive free admission to The Stephen Foster Story. These free tickets are not available online. You must call to reserve seats for children 2 and under.
– Military, AAA, Nelson County, and other discounts are only available via phone orders or at the Box Office.
– Tickets purchased online or over the phone can be mailed to an address of your choice or held at Will Call.
– Please read our Rain Policy before purchasing (see below).
– ALL SALES FINAL. NO REFUNDS. Exchanges can be made for The Stephen Foster Story up until show time.
TO PURCHASE A GIFT CERTIFICATE, PLEASE CALL THE BOX OFFICE AT 502.348.5971 OR 800.626.1563 AND DIAL EXTENSION 21.
Season Tickets are only $115 per person and include tickets to four (4) Live at the Park concerts, as well as a voucher to The Stephen Foster Story. Save on ticketing fees by purchasing a season ticket today!
To order Season Tickets online, follow the steps below:
1. CLICK HERE to start
2. Select “Agree & Continue”
3. Press the blue “Subscribe and Save” box in the upper right- hand corner of the screen
4. Select the blue “Buy Tickets” box
5. Select your seats and check out!
To renew your Live at the Park season tickets, please call the box office at 502.348.5971.
* $4.50 processing fee per ticket for purchases made online, $2.50 processing fee per ticket for purchases made by phone or at the Box Office
– The Stephen Foster Story will be held in the event of rain, and if the performance cannot continue, we will move to our indoor location. Seat location will be approximated from the outdoor theatre. Management reserves the right to fulfill the contract performance on any given date in either the outdoor or indoor theatres. Completion of half the show constitutes fulfillment of the ticket contract.
– Concerts will go on rain or shine.