2020 Ticket Prices
The Stephen Foster Story and Mamma Mia!
Select Dates June 13 through August 15, 2020
Standard Reserved Prices
$21 Adults ($19 Seniors)
$15 Stephen Foster Indoor Matinee
$12 Children 6 – 12
$6 Children 2 -5 (Mamma Mia! Only. Please call box office to reserve tickets)
Preferred Seating Prices
$14 Children 2 – 12
*A $2.50 processing & facility fee applies to each ticket purchased by phone or in-person
*A $4.50 processing & facility fee applies to each ticket purchased online
A seat is not required for children under two for MAMMA MIA! You may hold the child in your lap. If you wish to purchase a seat for that child, select the $6 child ticket (or $14 child ticket if purchasing in preferred seating)
What to Know
When Seeing a Show
The amphitheater is accessible for patrons with accessible needs. If you are in need of theatre tickets that require accessible seating you can purchase through our website, but for personalized service please call 800.626.1563.
– All evening shows and concerts begin at 8pm. Seating opens 45 minutes prior to the event.
– Stephen Foster Story Indoor Matinee begins at 2pm at Bardstown High School.
– We are in the Eastern Time Zone
– All seats are reserved
– Children 5 & Under receive free admission to The Stephen Foster Story. These free tickets are not available online. You must call to reserve seats for children 5 and under.
– Military, AAA, Nelson County, and other discounts are only available via phone orders or at the Box Office.
– No discounts are offered for Preferred Seating
– Tickets purchased online or over the phone can be mailed to an address of your choice or held at Will Call.
– Please read our Rain Policy before purchasing (see below).
– ALL SALES FINAL. NO REFUNDS. Exchanges can be made for The Stephen Foster Story up until show time.
* $4.50 processing fee per ticket for purchases made online, $2.50 processing fee per ticket for purchases made by phone or at the Box Office
– The Stephen Foster Story will be held in the event of rain, and if the performance cannot continue, we will move to our indoor location. Seat location will be approximated from the outdoor theatre. Management reserves the right to fulfill the contract performance on any given date in either the outdoor or indoor theatres. Completion of half the show constitutes fulfillment of the ticket contract.
– Salt River Second Show will be stopped in the event of rain, and if the performance cannot continue after an attempt of waiting out the rain, your ticket will be stamped as a rain check and can be redeemed for any performance of that show or The Stephen Foster Story through the following season.
– Concerts will go on rain or shine.
Season Ticket Information:
Season ticket pricing and show information will be available late March 2020.
Want to see The Stephen Foster Story as many times as you’d like this summer? Call 800.626.1563 and ask about our show-pass! Only $75 for adults and $35 for children 6 -12.
To order Season Tickets online, follow the steps below:
1. CLICK HERE to start
2. Press “Agree & Continue”
3. Click the blue “Subscribe and Save” box in the upper right- hand corner of the screen
4. Press the blue “Buy Tickets” box
5. Select your seats and check out!