2021 TICKETING DISCLAIMER
NOTICE: Based on updated guidelines from the CDC and statement from Governor Beshear allowing 100% capacity in Kentucky beginning June 11, all seating in the amphitheater will be made available for purchase for all performances of The Stephen Foster Story and the Live at the Park Concerts.
If you have any questions regarding previously purchased tickets, please contact the box office Monday – Friday from 9am – 4pm at 502.348.5971.
2021 Ticket Prices
The Stephen Foster Story
July 3 – August 14, 2021
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings at 8pm
Standard Reserved Prices
$24.50 Adults ($21.50 Seniors/AAA/Military)
$15.50 Saturday Indoor “Songs of Stephen Foster” – Learn more!
$13.50 Children 6 – 12
$7.50 Children 2 -5 ( Please call box office to reserve tickets)
*A $2.50 processing & facility fee applies to each ticket purchased by phone or in-person
*A $4.50 processing & facility fee applies to each ticket purchased online
A seat is not required for children under two. You may hold the child in your lap. If you wish to purchase a seat for that child, select the $7.50 child ticket.
What to Know
When Seeing a Show
The amphitheater is accessible for patrons with accessible needs. If you are in need of theatre tickets that require accessible seating you can purchase through our website, but for personalized service please call 800.626.1563.
– All evening shows and concerts begin at 8pm. Seating opens 45 minutes prior to the event.
– “Songs of Stephen Foster” begins at 2 pm at Bardstown High School.
– We are in the Eastern Time Zone
– All seats are reserved
– Children 2 and under receive free admission to The Stephen Foster Story. These free tickets are not available online. You must call to reserve seats for children 2 and under.
– Military, AAA, Nelson County, and other discounts are only available via phone orders or at the Box Office.
– Tickets purchased online or over the phone can be mailed to an address of your choice or held at Will Call.
– Please read our Rain Policy before purchasing (see below).
– ALL SALES FINAL. NO REFUNDS. Exchanges can be made for The Stephen Foster Story up until show time.
TO PURCHASE A GIFT CERTIFICATE, PLEASE CALL THE BOX OFFICE AT 502.348.5971 OR 800.626.1563 AND DIAL EXTENSION 21.
* $4.50 processing fee per ticket for purchases made online, $2.50 processing fee per ticket for purchases made by phone or at the Box Office
–When a rain move is called, guests will travel to Bardstown High School where they will experience our ALL NEW indoor production: “The Songs of Stephen Foster,” a 60 minute musical presentation with period costumes, dance, song, and narration. At the conclusion of the performance, the audience will enjoy a meet and greet with the cast PLUS will receive a rain check to come back to see an outdoor performance of “The Stephen Foster Story.” Rainchecks are valid for this season and next.
– Concerts will go on rain or shine.